Blue Light Blocking Glasses with Custom Lenses of your power choice, precision cut by our on-site 30+ Year MASTER OPTICIAN
Blue light blocking glasses may ease digital eye strain
- Excess device usage may lead to computer vision syndrome or digital eye strain. Glasses with blue light filtering technology may enhance your focus and reduce eye strain, resulting in making your eyes feel less tired and improving productivity. Another way to reduce eye strain is to make sure you take regular breaks from the screen.
You may sleep better using blue-light blocking glasses
- One of the more surprising impacts of exposure to screens is the potential to negatively affect sleep patterns. Blue light has a high energy frequency that may increase alertness and delay the body's release of melatonin, which helps induce sleep. In general, we should all avoid using blue-light devices one to two hours before sleep. Blue-light blocking glasses may reduce the impact blue light, enabling you to use your devices before bed and still get a good night's sleep. However, the best option is to put the screen down before it's time for bed.
May decrease your risk of macular degeneration, reduce glare, and increase the clarity of your vision.
- AMD is a leading cause of blindness. Blue-light blocking lenses may help avoid or delay this condition by preventing blue light from impacting your eyes.
Cruiser KIDS 032-C4 Designer Eyeglasses
Frame Width: 4.34 Inches / 110 mmLens Height: 1.19 Inches / 30 mmLens Width: 1.86 Inches / 47 mmBridge Width: 0.6 Inches / 15 mmTemple Length: 4.93 Inches / 125 mm
- Unisex Square Full Rim Design
- Sturdy, yet Lightweight & Comfortable Plastic Frame