Click the links below for additional versions of this frame:PROGRESSIVE BLUE LIGHT READERSCUSTOM POWER READERSSINGLE VISION Rx PRESCRIPTIONBI-FOCAL Rx PRESCRIPTIONPROGRESSIVE Rx PRESCRIPTIONREADING GLASSES
Blue Light Blocking Glasses with Custom Lenses of your power choice, precision cut by our on-site 30+ Year MASTER OPTICIAN
Blue light blocking glasses can ease digital eye strain
- Excess device usage can lead to computer vision syndrome or digital eye strain. Glasses with blue light filtering technology can enhance your focus and reduce eye strain, resulting in making your eyes feel less tired and improving productivity. Another way to reduce eye strain is to make sure you take regular breaks from the screen.
Sleep better with blue-light blocking glasses
- One of the more surprising impacts of exposure to screens is the potential to negatively affect sleep patterns. Blue light has a high energy frequency that can increase alertness and delay the body's release of melatonin, which helps induce sleep. In general, we should all avoid using blue-light devices one to two hours before sleep. Blue-light blocking glasses can reduce the impact blue light, enabling you to use your devices before bed and still get a good night's sleep. However, the best option is to put the screen down before it's time for bed.
Decrease your risk of macular degeneration, reduce glare, and increase the clarity of your vision.
- AMD is a leading cause of blindness. Blue-light blocking lenses can help avoid or delay this condition by preventing blue light from impacting your eyes.
Eyebobs Irregular Curves Designer Eyeglasses
Frame Width: 5.2 Inches / 133 mmLens Height: 1.41 Inches / 36 mmLens Width: 2.008 Inches / 51 mmBridge Width: 0.709 Inches / 18 mmTemple Length: 5.394 Inches / 137 mm
- Ladies Square Full Rim Design
- Sturdy, yet Lightweight & Comfortable Metal Frame